- Classic Rexx programs typically begin with a main program, and contain an optional collection of internal procedures.
- Similarly, a roo! class is defined in a source file.
- A roo! class file contains:
- an optional class definition instruction
- zero or more local, shared, or static class variable instructions
- zero or more method definition instructions
- zero or more internal procedures
- A class source file is a complete definition of a single class.
- Different classes are defined in different files.